9 to 5 Wellness: Workout At Your Desk
If only we could get toned at work just by the amount of emails we respond to, the covering up we do for a slacking co-worker or the extra hours we put in to make our company look good to the public, we'd all be fit and the weight gain rates in workplaces would be down tremendously. But since this is not possible (any bright ideas to change that?) let's make the most out of our workday by including workouts at our desks!! Yay!! No more slouching and feeling idle or confined to your chair. Ten squats while waiting for the fax to be sent, anyone? There are tons of ways you can get and stay fit while on the clock. Start with holding in your core and read these tips! Go!
- Deskercise! 33 Smart Ways to Exercise at Work [http://greatist.com/fitness/deskercise-33-ways-exercise-work]
- Exercise At Your Desk [http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/exercise-at-your-desk]
- The Cubicle Workout - How to Workout at Work [http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/article-detail/The-Cubicle-Workout-How-to-Workout-at-Work/a2/]
- The 10 Best Exercises To Do At Your Desk [http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/02/06/the-10-best-exercises-to-do-at-your-desk/]
- 29 Exercises You Can Do At (Or Near) Your Desk [http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/29-exercises-you-can-do-at-or-near-your-desk.html]
Do you have other tips to help you stay fit at work? Tell us below!