"Spring Clean" Your Skin With These 5 Products!
1. MOUNTAIN WOMAN TEA [Blades Natural Beauty]: Whether you are hiking up an actual mountain or just carrying your groceries up a 4th floor walk up after a long day at work…this is the tea for you. Blended to help soothe and calm your delicate nervous system, this tea brings your shoulders down from up high around your ears, to their proper resting place, down below your chin.
2. FLOWER OIL [Balm + Co]: Awesome after a nice warm bath or shower. It can also be used as a face oil and/or fragrance oil. The essential oil blend of peony, bergamot and blood orange is magical! Bergamot is known to help reduce psoriasis, acne, and dark spots on the skin.
3. PINK CLAY CLEANSING BAR SOAP [Herbivore Botanicals]: French Pink Clay is a very gentle clay known for drawing out impurities without drying your skin. This is a truly beautifying and skin softening face and body soap. Pink Clay Soap is refreshing with its citrus and floral scent, and has a silky smooth texture. This soap is especially suited to sensitive or dry skin types but also works well as a face and body soap for most skin types.
4. FACIAL KIT [Meow Meow Tweet]: Nourish, revitalize and brighten your skin with this all natural Facial Kit. This terrific set includes Face Cleanser, Face Oil, Face Exfoliant, and Face Toner. Start off with the cleanser or exfoliant, then spritz some toner on your face, and finish with a few drops of oil for the perfect facial care routine. Gentle enough for all skin types and formulated with the blemish-prone in mind.
Did you know you can purchase Meow Meow Tweet soaps directly from City Fit Girls? We've sold out of our Fall product but we'll be restocking for our spring/summer launch soon!
5. CREAM [S.W. Basics]: You know how lots of lotions and moisturizers leave you needing more, like ten minutes after you put them on? That's because they use water as a base. When it evaporates, you dry out all over again. Our Cream starts with wild-harvested shea butter we get from an incredible Fair Trade women's cooperative in Ghana. We add some organic extra-virgin coconut oil and organic extra-virgin olive oil. So it's extremely rich, sinking deep into the skin and staying there. But since all the ingredients are totally non-comedogenic, it won't clog your pores, meaning it's just as awesome on your face as it is on your body.
Do you have any favorite beauty products that you'd like to recommend for spring? Tell us in the comments section!