Fitness Style Guide | Turn Heads With These Essentials
Gone are the days when you worked out "wearing whatever". In fact, with more folks gravitating to the great outdoors for their fitness routines (trail runs, hikes, bootcamps, bike rides), we've compiled a list of our 5 current favorite styles that will definitely turn heads during your next workout. Not only are these styles fashionable, they're all functional! Check them out below...
1. Outdoor Voices Biker Short | $70: The Biker provides ultimate comfort and versatility, especially on those warmer days. Why we love it: The Outdoor Voices Short comes in minimal color patterns that makes them easy to pair with any of your favorite tanks. In addition to being super-cute, the shorts are 100% functional making them perfect for long runs or bike rides.
2. Ciele Athletics FASTCap | $45: This lightweight, fast drying performance ready hat is moisture wicking and has UPF +40 protection on the brim and front panel. Why we love it: The FastCap is the perfect alternative to sunglasses for those of us who want to block the summer sun during intense workouts.
3. The New Balance Vazee Pace | $110: REVlite foam in the midsole cushioning helps energize each step while the sleek, bootie-like design wraps your foot like a second skin. Why we love it: This lightweight neutral running shoe is perfect for speed training and competition. Although shoes can't actually make you go faster, this one comes pretty close.
4. Stance Dreadmill Tab Performance Socks | $15: This low profile sock has a sweat-wicking fabric blend, strategic venting, and thermo regulation that keeps feet dry even when you're breaking a sweat. Why we love it: At $15/pair, Stance socks may seem like a pretty hefty investment but trust us, it's worth it. Not only will it help prevent blistering, you'll look as cool as Bad Girl RiRi when you wear them.
5. United By Blue Hiker Backpack |$98: This backpack features a large outer pocket, two side water bottle pockets, and an interior zipper pocket. The drawstring closure and snap buckles ensures none of your gear will be missing by the end of the hike. Why we love it: By purchasing this bag, you help UBB remove 1 pound of trash from our oceans and waterways around the world. Honestly, do you need another reason?