Photo Challenge: It's Time To Get #DecemberStrong!
The holiday season doesn't mean you have to give up on your training goals. That's why we're challenging you to use December to focus on strengthening and conditioning to build your running foundation before 2016 rolls around! Feeling motivated? Great! Follow along the challenge for a chance to win one FREE entry to a spring 2016 race! Let's work together to get faster and stronger!
Here's how it works!
- Follow City Fit Girls on Instagram @cityfitgirls. Your account MUST be public throughout the month of December so we can see your post.
- Set a goal! Share your goal on your Instagram account and tag us so we can cheer you on! A goal can be to "set a new PR at your spring half-marathon" or to "run your first 5K". It's totally up to you!
- Follow along our #DecemberStrong training schedule (below) and share your photos using the hashtags #DecemberStrong and #cityfitgirls! We'll share workouts, blog posts, and motivation throughout the entire month to keep you inspired!
- Feel free to customize the schedule to fit your personal goals and needs!
- On January 1, 2016, we'll announce a #DecemberStrong winner - chosen randomly! The winner will receive one free entry to a race of their choice (some restrictions apply) and a City Fit Girls shirt!
Ready to get started? Be sure to share the challenge with your friends! Let's motivate each other to stay fit throughout the holiday season! The more photos you post throughout the month, the better your chances are to win!
Race registration can not exceed $100 at the time of registration. Race must take place in the United States between February 1st and May 31, 2016 and the winner must abide by any registration rules set forth by the race.
#DecemberStrong: Are you signed up for City Fit Girls emails? Don't miss out on weekly workouts, tips and more! Sign up here to get updates delivered your inbox every Monday.
Resources to get you started: