Chicago: Run With City Fit Girls [July 2016]
The heat is on but if you're signed up for a summer or fall race, warm temperatures won't slow up your training. This summer, City Fit Girls (all-levels training group for women) will be meeting up for two 4-5 mile group runs in Lincoln Park.
Group Run Schedule
- July 9: Meet at 8AM at Diversey Parkway & N Lakeview Avenue near the Goethe Monument for a 4-5 mile fun run.
- July 23: Meet at 8AM at Diversey Parkway & N Lakeview Avenue near the Goethe Monument for a 4-5 mile fun run.
Here's What You Need To Know
- City Fit Girls group runs are always all levels. No matter what your pace is, you are welcome to join us. Check out our FAQS here.
- When we say no runner left behind, we mean it. City Fit Girls is an encouraging and inspiring group for women of all fitness levels.
- Our Chicago group-run leader is Jessica (She's awesome)
- Come alone or bring a friend - either way, just show up (and don't forget to hydrate)
Chicago: Want access to City Fit Girls free 5K & half-marathon training programs? Download Coach Marcy Gialdo's 12-week training programs.