Philadelphia: June 2016 Group Run Schedule
Hey ladies! Summer is approaching and we can't wait to run some sweaty miles with you! This month's schedule will take us through Center City Philly, University City, and of course the Benjamin Franklin Bridge.
Upcoming Events & Races:
- The ODDyssey Half-Marathon: June 12
- City Fit Girls FitRetreat: August 20 (Sold out)
- The Mayors Cup: August 13 (Join Team City Fit Girls using the password: VINE)
June 2016 Group Run Schedule: All City Fit Girls Wednesday group runs meet at 6:30PM at Dilworth Park (City Hall). All levels (paces) are always welcome. For more information about City Fit Girls Group Runs, please read our FAQS.
- June 1: Celebrate Global Running Day with a fun run to the Cira Green (near 30th & Chestnut). P.S We'll end at Cira Green for a fun surprise.
- June 8: We're going old school -- Art Museum Loop.
- June 15: Speed work on the Schuylkill River Trail (SRT).
- June 22: A little fun in the park! We'll take the SRT to Penn Park and back.
- June 29: Ben Franklin Bridge Run and end for food! Please bring your ID!
As the weather warms up, please remember to hydrate before attending City Fit Girls Group Runs. Learn more about hydration here.