Philly: Join City Fit Girls for the Ghost Race
By Kiera Smalls & Takia McClendon
Hey Philly, we're switching up our run on Wednesday, October 19th and you won't want to miss it!
We're calling on you to invite as many women as you can to join us on Wednesday, October 19th at 6:30PM for The Ghost Race - an 8K race hosted by Lululemon & Strava that starts and ends at the South Street Bridge!
That's right. Lululemon + Strava are changing the way we view races - no bibs or registration fees, just pure sweaty fun. So, tell all of your girlfriends to download Strava and join the Ghost Race 8K group in order to officially register. Click here to learn more.
Here's the deal:
- The race is FREE. Once you sign up on Strava, you're in.
- The course is super easy. It begins and ends at the South Street Bridge.
- The course will be a LOT of fun (City Fit Girls style fun). Trust us....
- We're giving out prizes to a few of our finishers.
- Did we mention there's an after party for finishers on Thursday, October 27th from 6pm-9pm? Well now you know.
It doesn't matter how fast or "slow" you run, our goal is to get as many women out on the course as possible so we need YOU to show up and show out. Invite your friends, family, roommates, and co-workers out for an inspiring, empowering and motivating night. As always, all paces are welcome.
Be sure to share this post on social media with your networks to spread the word.