Wanderlust 108 is coming to a city near you
Cover Photo by Jeffrey Ocampo for Wanderlust Festival
Wanderlust 108 is upon us ladies, here's what you need to know.
Wanderlust has teamed up with adidas to bring Wanderlust 108, a "mindful triathlon" that consists of a 5K run, an outdoor yoga class and guided meditation", to a few U.S. cities this fall.
If you're following along one of City Fit Girls' free training programs, participating in Wanderlust 108 will be a great way to mix up your training.
We're definitely thinking of using Wanderlust 108 as a much needed self-care day.
What to expect at Wanderlust 108
In addition to the mindful triathlon, Wanderlust has perks, bonus workshops and activities scheduled throughout the day:
- A pre-run stretch to get you geared up for your 5K run
- Bag check to store your yoga mat during the run
- 75 minutes of yoga with a DJ follow by 30 minutes of guided meditation
- Bonus workshops including Acro Yoga
- Shopping at the Kula Marketplace where you can purchase jewelry and handcrafted items from local vendors
- Kombucha Garden (and coffee and snacks available for purchase if Kombucha isn't your thing)
When and where will Wanderlust 108 be held this fall?
- September 11: Brooklyn, NY @ Prospect Park
- October 2: Washington, DC @ RKF Stadium
- October 8: Philadelphia, PA @ The Navy Yard (Join team City Fit Girls!)
- October 22: Miami, FL @ Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
Click here for a full list of Fall 2016 dates and cities
Photos by Jeffrey Ocampo for Wanderlust Festival.
Tickets for Wanderlust 108 are available now. Click the button below to register and learn more. Wanderlust 108 is a rain or shine event.
Philadelphia - Be sure to join team City Fit Girls!
Want access to City Fit Girls' 5K and half-marathon training programs? Click here to get access and training tips delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.