Looking for a summer race? Join team City fit Girls at the ODDyssey Half-Marathon in June.
The ODDyssey Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, June 11, 2017. The ODDyssey both starts and finishes in front of The Please Touch Museum, in the Belmont Plateau section of Fairmount Park.
Location: Please Touch Museum - 4231 Avenue of the Republic, Philadelphia, PA, 19131
Time: The race starts promptly at 7:00 a.m.
Ready to run your fastest half-marathon? Train with City fit Girls!
Here's what you need to know about the race:
- The Course is USATF Certified
- 10 water stops, more than any other half marathon in the City.
- Run through parts of Fairmount Park you never knew existed. It’s not the easiest course, but it is the best!
- Timing so good, you have your time before you finish your banana.
- Pace Teams – Run with a runner dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
- Relay option
Learn more here or register for Team City Fit Girls below. Use the code CITYFITGIRLS to get $10 off registration when you join our team!!
Never miss an update. Sign-up for our weekly training newsletter and get tips delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.