City Fit Girls group runs are all-levels and all-paces. We currently meet weekly in Philadelphia (every single Wednesday at 6:30PM) and host POP-UP RUNS IN SOUTH JERSEY AND WASHINGTON, D.C. View our schedule below.
City Fit Girls runs occur every Wednesday and are 3-5 miles. All City Fit Girls group runs meet at Dilworth Park (near the Info Center) unless noted otherwise. No RSVP, just show up. Run Leaders: Sharon, Rachel, & Takia.
Want to join us for pop-up workouts and/or track workouts? Join our Facebook group to find out when they're announced.
Wednesday runs are all-levels, all-paces but you should be able to RUN 3 miles.
- Wednesday, August 2nd: Meet at Dilworth Park at 6:30PM for a 3-mile run.
- Wednesday, August 9th: Meet at Dilworth Parkat 6:30PM for a 3-mile run.
- Wednesday, August 16th: Meet at Dilworth Park at 6:30PM for a 3-mile run to Lil Pop Shop in Rittenhouse
- Wednesday, August 23rd: Meet at Dilworth Park at 6:30PM for a Scavenger Run through Old City! 3-5 miles.
- Wednesday, August 30th: Meet at Dilworth Park at 6:30PM for a 3-5 mile run over the Ben Franklin Bridge
City Fit Girls meet every Wednesday at 6:30PM in Philadelphia. Our runs are open to women runners of all levels and paces. Strollers, pets, and headphones are not permitted at City Fit Girls group runs. Read our FAQS here.
Stay tuned for our next group run/workout.
Washington, D.C. Area
Stay tuned for our next group run/workout!
How To Join:
Feel free to show up to a group run anytime and join our Facebook page! Runs are subject to change depending on weather please follow us on Twitter @CityFitGirls for cancellation announcements. (You don’t have to have a Twitter account to see our updates).
Frequently Asked Questions: Still have more questions about our group runs? Click here for answers!