If you're reading this it's too late - you're thinking about becoming a runner. Luckily, you've come to the right place because our website is full of running tips and resources to help you navigate your running journey. Below you'll find links to some of our most helpful blog posts to get you off of your couch.
Before you start reading, let's get one thing clear - City Fit Girls is a community for women of all fitness levels and abilities. That means that you don't have to be the "best", the "fastest", or the most experienced runner to use any of the info provided on this website. We believe that running is a great form of exercise that can lead to plenty of mental and physical benefits.
P.S. If you're brand new to running and fitness, we recommend visiting your primary care physician before starting any new physical fitness program.
How to start running
- City Fit Girls Running 101
- City Fit Girls Guide To Run 1-Mile
- How Do I Know My Running Pace?
- How To Sign Up for Your First Race
What Should You Wear To Run
- How To Pick The Best Running Shoes For YOU
- Should You Wear Underwear On Your Runs?
- How To Pick The Best Running & Fitness Sports Bras
How to Recover after a run
- How To Recover After A Workout or Run
- How To Foam Roll Like A Pro
- How To Rock Your Rest Day
- What the Heck is Plantar Fasciitis?
Cross-Training & Building Strength for Running
Finding Inspiration & Motivation To Run
What Should I Eat During/After My Run?