Welcome to City Fit Girls Philadelphia! Our all-levels group runs meet weekly at Dilworth Park (City Hall) on Wednesday evenings at 6:30PM.
City Fit Girls is an all-levels women's running community -- meaning no pace is "too slow" to join us for a group run. We typically run 3-5 miles every Wednesday evening. In the fall, we meet on some Saturday mornings for long distance runs (6+ miles).
Why should you join City Fit Girls for a run?
- We're an all levels, all paces running community for women
- We're training for local races like the The Philly 10K, The Love Run Philly and the Philadelphia Marathon and Half-Marathon.
- City Fit Girls is a great group to make lifelong friendships
- Support and accountability - We'll help you get through your next 5K, 10K, half-marathon or full-marathon.
How do you join City Fit Girls Philadelphia?
Just show up to a run. If you're coming alone, no problem! Remember, it's a safe space to meet new people and have a good time.
September 2016 Schedule
City Fit Girls runs occur every Wednesday. Meet at Dilworth Park (near the Info Center) for a 3-5 mile fun run. No RSVP, just show up. Run Leaders: Sharon, Rachel, & Takia.
- Wednesday September 7 @ 6:30PM - 3 mile Fartlek workout on the Schuylkill River Trail to the boardwalk
- Wednesday September 14 @ 6:30PM - City Fit Girls Birthday + Launch Party! 3-4 miles with cross-training. LOCATION TBA.
- Wednesday September 21 @ 6:30PM - 3-4 mile run to West Philly via Market Street to Penn Park and back to Dilworth Park.
- Wednesday September 28 @ 6:30PM - 3-5 mile run to Ben Franklin Bridge ending at Dilworth Park.
Can't make it out to a group run? Join our Facebook community at 'City Fit Girls Run Club' to connect with other runners in your neighborhood.