Welcome to City Fit Girls Washington, D.C.! Our all-levels group runs meets at the Smithsonian Metro Station on Capital Hill.
Our next group run is posted on City Fit Girls Facebook page.
City Fit Girls is an all-levels women's running community -- meaning no pace is "too slow" to join us for a group run. We typically run 3-5 miles. In the fall, we meet on some Saturday mornings for long distance runs (6+ miles).
Why should you join City Fit Girls for a run?
- We're an all levels, all paces running community for women
- City Fit Girls is a great group to make lifelong friendships
- Support and accountability - We'll help you get through your next 5K, 10K, half-marathon or full-marathon.
How do you join City Fit Girls Washington, D.C.?
Feel free to just show up to a run. If you're coming alone, no problem! Remember, it's a safe space to meet new people and have a good time.
September 2016 Schedule
City Fit Girls pop-up runs meet on Saturday mornings. Meet the crew at the Smithsonian Metro Station 1200 Independence Ave SW for a 3-4 mile fun run. No RSVP, just show up. Run Leaders: Yenory, Emily & Rachel.
- Saturday September 10 @ 8AM
- Saturday September 17 @ 8AM
- Saturday September 24 @ 8AM
Can't make it out to a group run? Join our Facebook community at 'City Fit Girls Run Club' to connect with other runners in your neighborhood.