The women in our network love being the first to know about the "next big thing" in the running, health and fitness industry. If you're a health, fitness or running brand looking to get exposure and/or feedback on your product, service, class, etc., City Fit Girls can help you create unique content and experiences for our active and engaged community of women.
What we do:
- Events & Brand Activations: Launching a new product? Want to get more traffic into your store? City Fit Girls works with our brand partners to create one-of-a-kind experiences for the women in our community.
- Private Classes & Sessions: Are you launching a new fitness studio? Want feedback on a new service? We can help coordinate private sessions to introduce our community to your offerings. Get instant feedback from the women in our network.
- Digital Campaigns/Sponsored Content: Whether it's a a Facebook ad or an Instagram post, we help craft authentic posts that resonate with our community.
- Advertisement: Want to advertise with City Fit Girls? Feature your ads or content on our blog and/or newsletter.
For pricing and full details about our services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The privacy of the women in our community is important to us. We will never release personal information - including email addresses - to any brand partner.*
FitRetreat 2015 & 2016 - sponsored by New Balance
In 2015 & 2016, New Balance signed on to FitRetreat as the Presenting Footwear & Apparel Sponsor. Their sponsorship included a digital campaign - using social media, email and website assets - as well as in-store and other in-person events like group run and bootcamps to help their brand engage with our community. Learn more about FitRetreat here.
The Ghost Race With Lululemon
70 women participated in City Fit Girls 'Light Up The Night' during Lululemon's 'The Ghost Race'. The Ghost Race was a virtual 8K held in Philadelphia in October 2016. In addition to hosting a special night for the women in our community to run the course, City Fit Girls promoted the Ghost Race via our social networks (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) or weekly newsletter and blog.
City Fit Girls Birthday Party With Nike & Philadelphia runner
City Fit Girls Run Club hosted our annual birthday party in 2015 & 2016 with Nike & Philadelphia Runner. This unique event is part party and part group run. Each member of our community had the chance to try running in a pair of Nikes and provide a brand representative with instant feedback. We also created unique social media contests to raise brand awareness.
Want to see what brands we've worked with in the past? Review the list below:
- New Balance
- Philadelphia Runner
- Whole Foods Market
- Impact Hub
- Nature’s Bakery
- Grace & Glory Yoga
- Flywheel Sports
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Body Cycle Studio
- Naked Juice
- Be Well Philly/Philadelphia Magazine
- Ticket Leap
- CrossFit Center City
- Duross & Langel
- PA Conference for Women
If you’d like to connect with our community through integrated strategic marketing, we’d love to hear from you! Opportunities include product reviews, product tests, sponsored blog posts, sponsored events, social media integration, job postings and more.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.